The Bear Grylls Survival Academy specialises in the provision of adventurous outdoor activities and training.
By entering the Camp Nature Valley area at the Gone Wild Festival, the participants accept and acknowledge the following:
1. The Participant acknowledges that participating in dynamic outdoor adventurous training such as the Bear Grylls Survival Academy is both arduous and challenging and that there are physical dangers involved.
2. The Participant confirms that they are fit and healthy and aware of their physical limitations and ability to undertake arduous and dangerous physical activity. The Participant confirms that they have declared all potentially relevant conditions to the Bear Grylls Survival Academy.
3. The Participant has made the Bear Grylls Survival Academy aware of any previous medical problems, previous injuries, or allergies. The Participant confirms that they have declared all potentially relevant allergies to the Bear Grylls Survival Academy.
4. If the Participant declares a medical condition or an allergy that the Bear Grylls Survival Academy feels will adversely impact on the Participant’s ability to undertake the activities, then the Bear Grylls Survival Academy may refuse the Participant’s attendance.
5. The Participant further understands that any food or Gross Eats provided at the Bear Grylls Survival Academy might contain edible substances that some might be allergic to, or unfamiliar with (whilst reasonable effort will be made, in the circumstances prevailing, to accommodate those with allergies).
6. The Participant voluntarily assumes the risks of taking part in the activities and further declares that they are of sound mind and legally competent to do so.
7. Parents and/or guardians of minor participants accept these terms on the minor's behalf. A minimum age of 8 does apply to some of the activities within Camp Nature Valley and it is the parent/ guardian's responsibility to ensure they are upheld.