“Inside us all, just waiting to be tested, is a better, bolder, braver version of who we think we are.” — Bear Grylls
Our half day and full day Bear Grylls Survival Academy Events are amazing, dynamic, both physically and mentally challenging and above all, fun. However, if you really want to challenge, test and take your team to the next level, our Grit Factor 3, Bespoke Training Events will meet the brief!
‘Anytime, any place and anywhere’ is our motto and almost everything goes. At the Bear Grylls Survival Academy, we believe that true adventure in real-life scenarios and situations, can bring out the best in your team. There’s no better way to see what your team is made of than in an extreme environment or during an extreme activity or experience. Whether that’s surviving for 24 hours on an uninhabited island or in the wild, navigating across challenging terrain at night or engaging in an adrenaline-fuelled activity day Bear-Grylls-style. If it’s extreme adventure you want then we can facilitate super high ropes courses across 200ft gorges, high cliff top abseils and rappels and we will engage in the use of typical Bear Grylls transportation including Argo’s, Land Rovers, fast RIBS and of course helicopters. But don’t expect a tourist trip, we throw people out of fast-moving RIBS and take the doors off of all our helicopters – we find it’s better having you standing on the skids!
Here at BGSA we have the experience and skill base to facilitate these dynamic, high energy and high-adrenaline-fuelled events. Following your brief, our team of instructors will put together the perfect event. All of our lead instructors are ex-forces, mountaineers and adventurers in their own right and in they have worked with Bear on location all over the world, acting as safety supervisors and looking after the cast and crew of the shows when they are in extreme locations, undertaking breathtaking extreme activities!
Tell us where you want to go, what you want to do, what your team wants to achieve and your budget; and we will put together the sort of team building event money can’t buy!
Sleep under the stars
Take to the skies
Please note, all of the clothing and equipment that you bring MUST be appropriate to the environment and the time of year; the items listed below are mandatory.
1 Pair of Robust Boots
Walking boots or similar with good ankle support
weather dependent (eg. waterproof jacket, hat etc)
Sunglasses and Suncream
Weather dependent, but high factor sun cream is advised
1 Pair of Gloves
weather dependent: woolly hat or summer cap
…and a bag full of positive attitude!
- BGSA – an ABTA Bond protected Organization and Member of the Institute for Outdoor Learning.
- Risk Assessments all pre-planned and written for all activities.
- Health & Safety by NEBOSHH accredited advisors.
- Liability insurances up to 10 Million Pounds.
- Comprehensive First Aid Professionals.
- Fully qualified, experienced and competent instructors to deliver product.
- All technical equipment inclusive which conforms to HSE guidelines.
- All consumables needed to run your event.
- All equipment for each activity.
- Regulated by the CIEH (chartered institute environmental health)
- Certificates of completion.
- Prizes for the winning team.
- Expert Guidance and advice on learning outcomes and development/management.